Primary Instructor: Ken Bechtel
Ken has served in an intentional interim capacity as a regional conference minister and in congregational settings in Canada. Ken received his training with the Interim Ministry Network and remains passionate about the opportunities and resources available for congregational health and renewal during the “time between.” Ken lives in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Ken has served as a lead instructor for the Intentional Interim training seminar in multiple regional settings and brings significant personal and training experience to this event.
- Verle Brubaker serves as pastor at Swamp Mennonite Church in Quakertown, PA.
- James Lapp, with his wife Miriam Book, serve as interim pastors at Zion Mennonite Church in Souderton, PA.
- Jenifer Eriksen Morales is a LEADership minister and minister of transitional ministries for Franconia Mennonite Conference; she also serves on the MCUSA task force for interim pastoral ministries.
- Robert Petersheim, is pastor at Conestoga Mennonite Church in Morgantown, PA and is an experienced intentional interim and trainer.
- Dale Stoltzfus is interim conference minister for Lancaster Mennonite Conference (LMC) and gives leadership to LMC’s Credentialing Commission; he also serves on the MCUSA task force for interim pastoral ministries.
- Warren Tyson, splits his time as executive conference minister for Atlantic Coast Conference and conference minister for Eastern District Conference.
- Ray Yoder, has retired after years of service in long-term and interim roles; he has served as a conference minister and now serves as a congregational consultant.
…and other persons serving as intentional interim pastors.